After a weird stormy day yesterday, today is bright and sunny and the perfect day to go out and about. After Dan left for work today, the kids and I got ready to go to the library. I got a call earlier this week that I had been selected to win a prize for the adult summer reading program. So today I got to pick a business card out of the bucket and won a $5 gift certificate to McDonald's Candies! Yum!
After that we took a drive up to Fremont to the Amish store again. I got $70 worth of food for $14!! I got a huge block of swiss cheese for only $2 a lb! Picked up a few other random things. I have a whole shelf in my freezer full of what we bought today.
Looking forward to tomorrow. If the weather is nice we are taking the kids out to the 4H fair. And no matter what we are going to my parents' house for a family get together with my dad's sisters and their families from out of state.
I'm in total denial that Ian will be 3 in a few days. It's bad. (did I say that here already? lol) I need to figure out what we are doing for both kids.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment