Ok, here are the links to the videos that I took on Saturday.
She finally figures it out.
Slippery gloves + slippery rope = No Go
You'd think they were mountain climbers.
Faux snowball fight
Ian gives up on the shovel + Alison too
So far so good today. Ian's speech therapist is out of the hospital and came today. She was amazed at how much his speech has changed just in the past 2 weeks since she saw him last. She'll be back on Thursday to make up for last week. We also talked about planning for next year. He'll get services through the summer, but after he turns 3 they don't come to the house anymore. So this spring we'll go with her to meet the speech therapist that works at the elementary school around the corner and starting next fall we'll take him there for his speech therapy.
Alison is doing awesome on her new math game that we got. Two days ago it took her 4 minutes and 28 seconds to get all the math problems on the game board. Yesterday we got busy and forgot to do it. Today it took her 2 minutes and 59 seconds! I am so proud of her and she is proud of herself. The goal is to do them in less than a minute. She's doing a great job.
We have a super busy week planned. I'm excited because I get to see 2 of my friends that I haven't seen in a very long time. Tomorrow I'm going out for dinner all alone with one friend and then on Weds another friend is bringing her 3yo son over to play. I can't wait to see them both again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Jennifer,
ReplyDeleteThank you for sharing your video's they are so fun to watch.
Love Aunt Marcia
You're welcome! I'm glad you enjoyed them.
ReplyDeleteThe videos were adorable.
ReplyDelete