Sunday, February 1, 2009

A quiet 2 year old...

...is a dangerous thing. Especially when the quiet is punctuated with "Yum, Yum, Yum!" sounds coming from the kitchen. That, in case you're wondering is a huge bowl of chex mix that he got down off the counter, opened and proceeded to eat. He was really mad when I took it away and only gave him a small bowl too. This was about 9am. I've since had to hide it so he'll stay out of it.






And then, because I'm a cool mom (or more likely a glutton for punishment), I let him play with some stacking cups...in the sink...with the water on...



He had fun and despite a firm "Water stays in the sink or else" rule, it did not stay in the sink. So now, after he eats the last of his pilferred chex mix, I'm going to have to convince him that we really do have to take off his favorite shirt and pants because they are too wet to play in let alone take a nap in. Wish me luck! :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment