...that isn't quite what I meant. Otherwise known as, "What am I going to do with you child?"
A little while ago, Ian decided to put on my shoes and tromp around the house. I didn't mind at first, but then I remembered they still had dirt on them from going outside yesterday. So I told him they were dirty and to put them away. Not a bad start to our story at all, right?
Where did it go bad? Well, remember his recent obsession with playing in the sink? Yeah...you can see where this is going. I had forgotten that the water was on for him to play with and apparently he (being the kind little soul that he is (no really I said that with a straight face, really)) decided to clean my shoe for me. By putting it in the sink, under the running water. Alison discovered it, full of water. Luckily the nice weather has continued today. My shoe is now out on the deck sunbathing and hopefully drying out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Oh how fun for you. Don't you just love the things kids come up with? I once found like 28 bottles in Ray's side table. Many of them were filled with water. Beats me what he was thinking!!!
ReplyDelete