...is done and she loved it! There were quite a few kids (I counted 17 in Alison's room and there were more next door). Her group colored random designs on big pieces of paper and then painted them black. Tomorrow they're scratching bug pictures into them. She can't stop talking about how much fun it was. I'm so glad we signed her up!
Ian just had speech and she brought more pictures for him to use and a piece of foam board and velcro so that we can attach the pictures to it. He really seems to be understanding that the pics get him what he wants and he likes to use them. They have also decreased his frustration a little because now he can give me the picture of what he wants instead of me guessing at what he might want. They are also motivating to him and he's looking at my mouth most of the time when I model the correct way to say a word. That's a huge improvement from just a few weeks ago.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
What a great opportunity to post some pics on her art blog. Ahem.
ReplyDeleteI signed Iris up for an art class, she will go once a week. Reading this post has made me so excited for her!!!
Lol, literally. Ok, Ok, I'll post them there and put a link here. She is having a blast. I bet Iris will too.
ReplyDelete