Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Look what Ian learned today...

So this morning Alison said "Hey mom, come see what your son did!" and I walked into his room and he was sitting on top of his dresser/changing table. Hmmm, not something I really expected. Then tonight he got really quiet so I snuck into his room and again he was up on the dresser. Just laying there. To his credit, he did need a diaper change, but I wonder how long he would have laid there waiting for me to come change him. He had also found one of his pacifiers (which he now only gets at bedtime). So I took him down and quickly got the camera. I asked him to show me how he got up and he did.

climbing up
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FU8bemdYcjE

getting down
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VaK-DoOFD9c&feature=channel

2 comments:

  1. He did great! It's funny to see him, matter of factly, just get up there and get down. Thanks for sharing.

    Love Aunt Marcia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why would Ian get down? He looked so proud of himself!

    ReplyDelete