So far, not much has happened since my last post. We are all getting a bit of cabin fever, all this snow and cold has to go.
I've been crocheting all sorts of stuff. A couple bags, a hat and some assorted small stuffed animals. Dan's mom brought me a bunch of yarn today to play around with and some idea books. I've been working with the same few colors and needed some variety. I'm going to have fun playing around with the new stuff.
Alison is totally engrossed in her horses unit study. She's still got the idea that she wants riding lessons even though she won't go near a horse to save her life. But she carries her horse book everywhere randomly quoting facts and tidbits.
Ian's doing pretty good. He's enjoying dumping all his toys on the floor and then running through them and playing in the empty boxes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment