Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Well, that was interesting...

...poor Alison. I woke her up at 11:20pm for her snack. Well, I should say tried to wake her up. It took me close to 5min because she was sleeping so hard. Then she didn't really want to eat. She kept saying "I don't know why you aren't letting me sleep." "My body knows it's time to sleep not eat." "Do you really want me to be crabby tomorrow? Then let me go to sleep." Poor kid. I just cuddled with her and explained that I knew it was odd, but she really did need to eat. We got her to eat 2 cookies. Then she went back to sleep. We're waking up a little before 8 so she can have a drink and maybe a popsicle if she wants one. After 8 it's nothing till the calm her down meds at the hospital.

No comments:

Post a Comment