Thursday, January 8, 2009

Still doing good...

...well, we can certainly tell when the meds start to wear off. She started withdrawing and not talking again. She didn't really want more of my special chocolate milk, but she did drink it and now she's up and eating again (3rd hot dog of the day, so far hot dogs are the only thing that agree with her throat). She tried grapes, but said they didn't feel right either.

1 comment:

  1. It is good to hear that you are doing so well after your surgery. You are lucky to have so many people to take care of you! I had my tonsils out along time ago. When Tina was born I was in the hospital also, to have my tonsils removed. I can't believe that you get to eat all the things you get to eat. My only choices were sherbert and popcicles and I didn't like either one! I know it hurts for a few days and then you will be good as new. Keep getting better everyday. Aunt Carmen

    ReplyDelete